Book Chapters, Refereed Journal and Conference Publications
- Saavedra, I., Nanduri, V., D’Souza, R., and Otieno, W. “A Multi-Objective Optimization and Machine Learning Framework for Joint CO2 and H2O Tax Rates in Electricity Markets,” In review with Annals of Operations Research (special volume: Energy and Climate Policy Modeling), 2015
- Rocha, P., Das, T. K., Nanduri, V., and Botterud, A., “Impact of CO2 Cap-and-Trade Programs on Restructured Power Markets with Generation Capacity Investments,” Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, Volume 71, pp 195-208, 2015. [DOI Link]
- Nanduri, V. and Saavedra, I. “A Competitive Markov Decision Process Model for the new Energy-Water-Climate Change Nexus,” Applied Energy Journal, Volume 111, pp 186–198, 2013. [DOI Link]
- Nanduri, V. and Kazemzadeh, N., A Survey of Carbon Market Mechanisms and Models, Handbook of CO2 in Power Systems, Springer Publishers, 2012 (http://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-642-27431-2/page/1) [ISBN: 978-3-642-27431-2]
- Nanduri, V. and Otieno, W. An Application of Analytics in Green Electricity Markets with Cap-and-Trade Programs,” ASEM Engineering Management Journal, 2013 (To Appear).
- Nanduri, V. and Kazemzadeh, N., Economic Impact Assessment and Operational Decision Making in Carbon and Transmission Constrained Electricity Markets, Applied Energy, Volume 96, August 2012, Pages 212–221 [DOI link]
- Nanduri, V. and Otieno, W., A New Water and Carbon Conscious Electricity Market Model for the Electricity-Water-Climate Change Nexus, Electricity Journal, Volume 24, Issue 9, Pages 64-74, 2011. [DOI link]
- Nanduri, V., Application of Reinforcement Learning-based Algorithms in CO2 Allowance and Electricity Markets, IEEE Conference Proceedings on Adaptive Dynamic Programming and Reinforcement Learning, Paris, France, 2011. [DOI Link]
- Nanduri, V., Das,T. K., and Rocha,P., Generation Capacity Expansion in Energy Markets Using a Two-Level Game-Theoretic Model, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems,Vol. 24, No.3, pp 1165-1172, 2009 [DOI Link]
- Nanduri, V. and Das, T. K., A Reinforcement Learning Approach for obtaining the Nash Equilibrium of Multi-player Matrix Games,” IIE Transactions, Volume 41, 158-167, 2009. [DOI link]
- Nanduri, V. and Das, T. K., A Survey of Critical Research Areas in the Energy Segment of Restructured Electricity Markets,” Electrical Power & Energy Systems, Volume 31, No. 5, pp 181-191, 2009. (listed as #2 on ScienceDirect in Most Downloaded Articles for April- June 2009) [DOI Link]
- Nanduri, V. and Das,T.K., A Reinforcement Learning Model to Assess Market Power under Auction-Based Energy Pricing,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems,Volume 22, no. 1, pp 85-95, 2007 [DOI Link]
- Nanduri, V. and Das, T. K., “A game theoretic approach for generation capacity expansion in restructured power markets,” IEEE Power & Energy Society Proceedings, Pittsburgh, PA, 2008. [DOI link]
- Nanduri, V. and Otieno, W., Assessing the Impact of Different Auction-based CO2 Allowance Allocation Mechanisms, IEEE Power & Energy Society Conference Proceedings, Detroit, MI, 2011. [DOI link]
- Okogbaa, G., Das, T. K., Martin-Vega, L., Centeno, G., Otieno, W., and Nanduri, V. ”Educating the STARS,” Industrial Engineer, September, 2006.